Alan Miltz has changed the way in which banks and business review financial performance. His analysis techniques are used in over 30 countries by leading banks, businesses and accounting firms.
Alan will share 20 years research in a dynamic presentation that will change the way you look at your company and interact with your bank.
What you will learn:
• The financial analysis techniques used by the best global companies and banks to measure performance. Simple to implement with dramatic effects on your business.
• How to eliminate business blind spots using Alan’s 90 minute strategic monthly board reporting process covering strategy, marketing, operations, people and finance
• How CEOs can communicate financial strategy in a common language to effect positive change (your nonfinancial people are critical to financial performance too).
• Effective communication between CEOs and CFOs.
• How to measure the Cash Flow quality of your company? Are you funding growth or wastage in management?
• How to evaluate the Cash Flow potential of your business using the “Power of One” – What 1% or 1 day changes does your company need to make to achieve your financial objective.
• The three Cash Flow measures that are critical to measure and understand.
• How to create a culture of Cash Flow excellence in your business.
• How the bank reviews your performance.
• How to lower your cost of borrowings.
• Debt vs. Equity financing options.
• How to implement the Cash Flow component of “Scaling Up”.
Alan’s interactive presentation will provide you with the methodology to unlock your blind spots and “Improve cash flow and grow the value of your business.”
Alan has presented to over 5000 business leaders globally. In his dynamic presentations Alan employs interactive tools and live case studies to highlight the significance of these performance measures and comprehensively describes how to implement them. Even seasoned financial professionals who thought they had seen and heard it all have been “wowed” by Alan’s analysis.
More on Alan Miltz